Our Global Ambassadors’ Circle is a growing group of people of influence with a passion for advancing Indian National Youth Foundation’s mission to partner with local organizations that help children and youth reach their full potential and advance their rights.
Ambassadors actively promote INYF and its partners in their individual communities and globally, and provide invaluable technical and professional advice.
The Global Ambassador Program is one of the most engaging programs of Indian National Youth Foundation. INYF is seeking applications for “Global Ambassadors Program” as a Country Ambassador. Country Ambassador is an elite position awarded to passionate individuals from all over the world to share opportunities, promote United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs), write articles on youth and culture.
Indian National Youth Foundation (INYF) works under the aegis of Youth Foundation of India, which is a registered Non-Profitable Organization having head office in Bangalore, India working for the welfare and development of deprived street children, orphans, destitute women, poor old age people and youth in urban slums and villages. INYF has been working since December,2014 through its need-based programs focused on access to education, food, livelihood training and healthcare.
The Global Ambassador Program is a one-year intensive program that aims to:
- Connect youths to the right opportunities that facilitate their growth and experiences.
- Create a platform of articles on a range of topics for youths to learn about other regions/current issues.
- Educate youths on the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Inspire youths to contribute to the SDGs by organising events.
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs to ensure access to opportunities in your locality.
- Share and circulate relevant, local and global opportunities to your community.
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to undertake mutually beneficial programs.
- Knowledge and experience working with a start-up organization run solely by young people.
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- A powerful network of ambassadors from all over the world.
- Experience writing articles.
- Online mentoring on all ambassador reports.
- Social media skills.
- Electronic promotional goods for effective SDG related campaigns to be planned and executed by an ‘Ambassador’.
- E-certificate on successful completion of Ambassador term.
- E-reference letter to exceptional Country Ambassadors.
- Recognition of the “Best Ambassador of the term” shall be given to 1 (One) ‘Ambassador’ who shows the most passionate and active social accomplishments as well as organizing events of Indian National Youth Foundation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Country Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Indian National Youth Foundation.
- Applicants can be of any age
- Applicants must be passionate about youth, social engagement and Sustainable Development Goals
- Applicants must have a desire to change the world
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs etc.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, the Ability to mobile a team and organize events will be added advantages.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Be available to work with Youth Opportunities for at least 12-month.
- Posting opportunities on our website
- Writing articles and blogs
- Recruiting City Ambassadors as a part of 1 Million Impact campaign
- Organizing in-person events to promote UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Striking partnerships with companies or start-ups that want publicity for their opportunities or events.
- Advocating INFY as a brand
- Sharing content to your social networks
- Providing regional insight and feedback
Creating a stronger regional presence for INYF
- Click the APPLY NOW button below to find the application form.
- Please note that you are required to answer this question, “If you are selected as an Ambassador of Indian National Youth Foundation, what steps will you take to promote the causes of Indian National Youth Foundation in your country?”
- Please summarize your strategy mentioning your course of action and the key outcome. Be creative and share your ideas. (200-300 Words; The answer must be in English)
- It takes around 5-7 minutes to fill-up the form, given you have the essay prepared.
- Read the FAQ File which clarifies the general queries.
Application Deadline: September 19, 2020, 11.59 PM (GMT+00:00)APPLY NOW